The TOA W-906A and W-912A Mixer Power Amplifiers control
and mix up to six independent input signals plus two inputs
with use of an expanding kit WE-2. The W-906A delivers up to
60 watts of output power and the W-912A 120 watts. Twenty
one optional accessory modules are available to allow the
W-906A and W-912A amplifiers to be configured for a variety of
applications. Edge connectors on the rear of the units permit
TOA modules to be easily inserted for use.
Modules include the M Series microphone preamplifiers,
available with muting, remote volume control, voice gate and
compressor options. The U Series auxiliary preamplifiers,
available with muting, remote volume control and compressor
options. The B Series bridging transformers, available with
muting option, the L Series line matching transformers,
available with muting option, the S Series signal generator
modules and the I-01S Exes interface paging module. Also
available are the T-01S module featuring 600-ohm balanced
output capability and the T-02S module featuring auxiliary input
and balanced line output for music-on-hold.
For detailed module specifications, please refer to publication
TOA 900 Series Module Specifications, Features and
The W-906A and W-912A Mixer Power Amplifiers have a built-in
one-octave graphic equalizer with 9 bands to tailor sound
system frequency response to room acoustics, reducing
feedback tendencies and improving intelligibility. A built-in
compressor circuit is provided to protect the output level from
distortion as a result of excessive input and keep it constant.
The compressor’s threshold level can be adjusted. The W-906A
and W-912A Mixer Power Amplifiers have output terminals to
match 4- or 8-ohm speaker systems, or a speaker distribution
system may be connected to the 25 or 70-volt terminals. User’s
(blank) space is provided for additional functions to be made
by the customers. The expanding kit (optional) may be loaded
in this space when the number of inputs is increased.
Protection against tampering is assured by means of a keylocked
hinged door. The W-906A and W-912A can be
mounted in any four-inch wall with use of the BX-9F Flush
Mounting Back Box. Wall mounting is also possible with use of
the BX-9S Surface Mounting Box.
- Modular design allows fast and easy custom configurations.
- Engineered for high performance with wide frequency response, very low noise and distortion, and excellent output regulation.
- Six Module Slots accept
- TOA plug-in modules for unmatched flexibility. Flush or Surface-mount with optional back boxes - BX-9F (flush-mount) and BX-9S (surface-mount).
- One Octave Nine Band Equalizer.
- High and Low Pass Filters.
- Compressor prevents overload and distortion.
- Thermal, DC and Overload Protection with muting during power up.
- Peak and Power Indicators.
- Muting Function for input priority override.
- Expandable to Eight Channels with optional WE-2.
- Five Year Warranty.