The C 16:4 is one of two mid-power, four-channel amplifiers in the C Series family. Attractively packaged in a 2U chassis, it provides 4 × 400 W output into 4 ohm loads.
C Series amplifiers are uniquely capable of adapting to a wide variety of demanding load conditions. Each channel has an individually configurable Voltage Peak Limiter (VPL™), which allows the output to be optimized for any loudspeaker load – whether a single large subwoofer or a series of small 100/70 V loudspeakers. VPL works in combination with adjustable input gain to achieve maximum headroom regardless of input levels or output impedances.
Every C Series is ready for the NomadLink® network right out of the box. With NomadLink, key amplifier parameters are displayed via DeviceControl software, and remote control of channel mutes and power on/off is under network control.
C Series Key Features:
- Tailored to installation applications
- Nine unique models
- Wide ranging power outputs from 125 to 2200 W per channel
- Exclusive VPL™ (Voltage Peak Limiter) matches channel output to load
- Bridgeable in channel pairs
- Network monitoring and control via NomadLink® and DeviceControl software (NLB 60E required)
- Low-Z (2-16 ohms) or High-Z (70 V or 100 V) output selectable per channel
- Selectable input gain
- Craftsman-built in Kungsbacka, Sweden
C Series Models
Model Power Output at 2 ohms
C 88:4 4 × 2200 W
C 68:4 4 × 1700 W
C 48:4 4 × 1200 W
C 28:4 4 × 700 W
C 16:4 4 × 400 W
C 20:8X 8 × 250 W
C 10:8X 8 × 125 W
C 10:4X 4 × 250 W
C 5:4X 4 × 125 W